TESTIMONIALS AND RESULTS DISCLOSURE
1. Some of the testimonials on this website may have been compensated in some way. This compensation may include affiliate commissions received based on the sales of products or services for which they have given testimonials. This compensation may also include the provision of free products and/or services in exchange for reviews. To the knowledge of www.digitalmarketerlaw.com these testimonials represent the true and honest opinions of those providing them.
2. The testimonials posted on this website are presented in the nature of “success-stories”, some, but not all, may even be regarded as those receiving best case scenario results.
3. All testimonials provided can be substantiated through data and other information. We can also provide statements which express typical results of consumers. Some testimonials provided may even contain typical results. For additional information concerning these testimonials and expected results please contact us via email@example.com If you choose not to contact us then you should understand that these testimonials are the exception and not the rule. You should not expect the same level of results.
4. You should understand that testimonials posted to this site that are presented as subjective opinions are not independently verified. To the best of our knowledge we do believe that these testimonials are the honest opinions of the providers. For further clarification concerning specific testimonials please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Any comments posted to blogs on this website are not independently verified. As such, you should assume that comments posted in the form or a success story is not the typical result of a typical customer. You should not expect to receive the same level of results.